Salem Memorial District Hospital Foundation
The Salem Memorial District Hospital (SMDH) Foundation has been established by donors like you who believe in the future of outstanding and compassionate healthcare for our community. SMDH Foundation supports the hospital in achieving its goals through giving. The foundation raises funds and dedicates its resources to further advance the needs of Salem Memorial District Hospital and those it serves.
Although SMDH receives local tax revenue, your charitable contributions will help provide enhanced patient services through necessary life-saving technology, advanced medical equipment, education and facility improvements.
The SMDH Foundation's Tree of Life is a way for the foundation to show appreciation for your generosity. Your support today will allow planning for the future healthcare needs of our community. Donate to our community's healthcare future by honoring someone in your life, celebrating a birth or remembering a loved one who is no longer with you. There are several ways to give to the foundation and be a part of the Tree of Life. To make a donation, please contact Hospital Administration at 573-729-6626 to speak to someone during business hours.
If you are interested in giving to a specific area, please indicate in the online donation form you want your donation to be assigned to:
1) The Greatest Need - Supports capital priorities and other Foundation Programs.
2) Long Term Care Center - Enriches resident quality of life.
3) Palliative Care Unit - Contributes to compassionate end of life care.
4) Education - Healthcare related scholarships and professional development.
Tree of Life leafs:
Platinum - $10,000 and above
Gold - $5,000-$9,999
Silver - $1,000-$4,999
Bronze - $500-$999
Any size donation will be accepted and helpful.
* All donations are tax deductible.
* Cash, check and credit cards accepted.
* Gifts from employees may be payroll deducted.
* Pledges may be fulfilled over time.
* Gift of securities and from estates are excellent ways to include the Foundation in your plans.
Chairperson, Ruth Ann Parker, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Joe Hayes, Treasurer
SMDH Foundation Advisory Board Officers
Judy Thompson, Dennis Fiebelman, Doug Rusk, Ruth Ann Parker, Connie Rushing, Joe Hayes, Hershel Mosher, Jason Edwards, Chris Holliday, S.N. Ball, Andrew Wynn, Andrew Curley
SMDH Foundation Advisory Board Members
We will be updating this page frequently as the Foundation adds more events to its itinerary, so please visit often.