Salem Memorial District Hospital
Salem Memorial District Hospital and the Dent County Health Center will hold a mass vaccination event for COVID-19 to include ALL Missouri residents over the age of 16.
COVID-19 VACCINATION UPDATE
• Date: Friday, April 16th, 2021
• Location: Dent County Fire Station
2 South Main Street in Salem, Missouri
• Time: 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
• Registration Link:
What vaccine will be given at this event?
• The Pfizer vaccine will be given at this mass vaccination site. Pfizer's vaccine was approved for those ages 16 and older. It is not recommended for individuals who have experienced a serious reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) to a prior dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or to any of its components. For information on vaccine components, refer to the manufacturers' package inserts from Pfizer.
• The vaccine is a two-dose vaccine. It is important individuals return for the second dose to develop the highest level of immunity. The date for the second dose is Friday, May 7th, 2021.
How to prepare for the event:
• Registration is REQUIRED for this event.
• Wear a short-sleeved shirt.
If you have been tested or are going to be tested, here is a guidance tool for what to do. Just click HERE to receive your instructions.
Hours of operation:
Monday thru Friday 8am-6:30pm
Parking Lot A
- Patients are to drive through coned area and park under canopy (If there is a vehicle in front of you, please remain in line)
- Stay in your car and call (573)729-6626 extension #0 to confirm arrival and register (you must have a physician order to be tested).
- Once registration has received your physician order and you are registered in the system, hospital personnel will out to assist you.
Please be advised, patients may experience extended wait times prior to their testing due to other emergency situations.
Monday thru Friday 7am-7pm
(For outpatient needs after hours or on the weekend, please go to emergency room registration)
Effective today, February 15, 2021, the Salem Memorial District Hospital will allow 1 visitor per patient, per day. This will be for Inpatient and Outpatient services. Proper screening of temperature, limited movement while in the facility, and mask usage will still be a priority.
Patients under the age of 16 may have up to 1 parent or guardian per day.
Exceptions will be made for end of life patients and extenuating circumstances will always be considered. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please call 573-729-8000.
For requests for medical records, please call:
For billing questions or concerns, please call:
(573)729-5917 extension:7004 or 7210
Only individuals that need EMERGENCY MEDICAL ATTENTION should enter the EMERGENCY/ER ENTRANCE. All other hospital business please enter through the north entrance.