Welcome to the Employee Access webpage.
REMEMBER, if you Login, ALWAYS Logout.
Should you forget your user ID or password, please click the Forgot your user id or password link at https://paystub.trubridge.net. This will direct you to the Reset User ID and Password page. Each field must be entered exactly as they were during your original setup. Clicking RESET will send an email to you with a link that allows you to get back to the User ID setup page to have your user name and password reset. At this time, you will have to input a different user ID than you have used in the past in order to complete the reset.
Employee HandbookThe new electronic version of the handbook can be found at the top of the list within the Employee Training study guides.
Employee TrainingIf you are presented with just one box to fill in, DO NOT use your personal password. When you're presented with two boxes to fill in, use your personal login with your personal password.
Remember, if you cannot remember your password and did not indicate an email address when you were hired, call the Education Department during business hours for assistance to get your account password reset, and let us know your personal email address to help with self-service password reset in the future.
1) Once you start a test, please try to complete it before logging out or close the browser window, or you will have to start from the beginning each time you stop a test without completing it.
2) Each video will open in a new window, and once done viewing the video, you will need to close that window to return to the testing area of our website.
3) PLEASE DO NOT forget to log out after each session when you are done taking your tests!
4) If the video just presents a black screen without the play icon in the middle, refreshing the browser page should fix the issue.
5) If you have issues with a link not working, please contact the IS Department during business hours for assistance
If approved for this access, please click on the below link to access your hospital system. (HINT: If you have Internet Explorer 11 installed and are having issues, try using "compatibility mode" when accessing our website.)
SMDH Virtual Office