We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our Hospital’s Administrative Team.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our organization by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and schedule meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports, including expense reports
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Record minutes during meetings-Medical Staff, Board of Directors, Infection Control, Department Directors, etc.
• Manage Medical Provider credentialing and reappointments
• Act as a liaison between the Medical Staff and Administrative team
• Manage annual election filing
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office equipment and applications (e.g., e-calendars and copy machines)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Experience in medical office/hospital setting, preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, preferred
Position Type : Full Time
Salem Memorial District Hospital
35629 Highway 72
Salem, MO 65560