• Job Summary
o Independently, or under the direct supervision of the director of radiology, performs Echocardiography and/or vascular ultrasound/sonography procedures consistent with the established standard of medical care in ultrasound/sonography, following policies and protocols using established anatomical positioning and physiology to produce optimum sonographic imaging, while keeping patient welfare, confidentiality and comfort a top priority.
• Job Requirements
Required: Graduate or graduation eligible (successful completion of all didactic courses and clinical competencies - of an approved school of medical sonography. Experience may be substituted for applicants that have not successfully completed a formal education program in medical sonography (see Experience).
Required: One year dedicated ultrasound experience OR No experience required with fulfillment of education requirement
Preferred: Two years dedicated sonography imaging experience
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of current diagnostic technical information.
• Proficient in using computers and computer systems.
• Excellent time management, interpersonal, presentation, organization, prioritizing, decision-making, and planning skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
• ARDMS RVT, ARDMS RDC S, or C C I RC S required
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Salem Memorial District Hospital
35629 Highway 72
Salem, MO 65560